ARM ARCHITECTURE / SURRY HILLS
ARM Architecture is an award-winning architecture, urban design and interior design practice and are known for our scholarship and creativity! We enrich our design work by incorporating aspects of each project’s culture, environment, history and character as well as its purpose. The outcomes are individual and distinctive. Each could exist nowhere else, and for nobody else. We have an international reputation for creating culturally significant buildings and precincts that stretch the boundaries of architectural and urban thought.
Our ARM Sydney team is flourishing and we are ready to welcome on board an enthusiastic, passionate and motivated Project Architect!
The main objective of this role is to lead a variety of high-profile architectural projects from early feasibility stage through to completion, as well as mentor younger architects in the project team.
This exciting and rare opportunity offers the autonomy necessary to develop new skills and experience working in every aspect of an Architect's role, with support always offered from an experienced member of staff.
This opportunity would suit an Architect who is seeking a long term career move into a collaborative, supportive and design-centric studio!
Our key criteria:
• Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in Architecture
• Architectural Registration in NSW
• Demonstrated experience leading projects from early feasibility through to contract administration stages
• Client & consultant coordination experience
• Sound construction documentation and detailing experience on Revit and AutoCAD
• Previous experience working on a variety of large, complex architectural projects
• Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency status in Australia
Years of Experience Needed:
Minimum of 5 years post Architectural Registration
Program Knowledge Needed:
Revit (advanced/intermediate), AutoCAD (advanced), Rhino (intermediate/beginner)
If you believe you would make a great fit, please email your CV & Folio in PDF format to our Talent Manager, Manelle Connelly:
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.