CONTRERAS EARL ARCHITECTURE / GOLD COAST
CEA is a dynamic young architecture and urban design studio focused on providing highly innovative contemporary design solutions across a range of scales and varying typologies.
Currently CEA is developing a number of exciting multi-residential projects in Australia and we are looking for a senior architect to join our team on the Gold Coast.
If you have substantial experience working on multi-res projects, have a strong design sensibility and share a passion for conceptualising ambitious architectural design challenges into elegant solutions this will be a good chance for you to join our growing team.
- Applicants need to be Australian Residents or hold a valid Australian work visa/permit
- Architect with six+ or more years of experience and proven experience on mixed use/ multi-residential projects
- Strong documentation skills (development application to construction documentation)
- Proven experience in construction detailing previous experience (minimum of one project) on-site or completed project.
- Experience working from concept design to construction documentation (please add your specific role on the projects in your portfolio)
- Proficient written and verbal skills – for co-ordination with consultants
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD and ArchiCAD
- Rhinoceros Software Knowledge
- Literate in Adobe CS- Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
*Grasshopper and live connection would be a plus
All application documents will be treated as strictly confidential
How to apply Candidates should submit their CV and Portfolio (max 10MB)
WILSON ARCHITECTS / BRISBANE
EXPERIENCED ARCHITECTS /
GRADUATES WITH 3D VISUALISATION
Wilson Architects is an award winning practice working on many exciting projects throughout Australia. We have practiced for over 130 years, spanning four generations.
We have a collaborative and supportive culture that encourages innovation through design research.
We produce high quality client focused designs and are seeking applications from likeminded professionals to work and grow within our team.
Architect / Architectural Graduate
• Full-time Architect or experienced Graduate
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience
• Proficient in ArchiCAD
• Design and production skills in 3D visualisation
• Design skills and artistic ability in photography and composition to create high quality photo-realistic images
• Exceptional skills in 3D modelling, visualisation, texturing, lighting and rendering of interior and exterior environments and buildings
• Production experience using Cinema 4Dand/or other Mac compatible visualisation software, with strong graphic skills using the Adobe Creative Suite
• Keen interest in new technologies and techniques. Knowledge of animation and VR is an advantage
• Available for immediate start.
The ideal candidate/s will;
• be design focused,
• be able to undertake rigorous research and design,
• have demonstrated experience in detail design and documentation,
• have proven ability to work proactively with initiative,
• enjoy working creatively and collaboratively within a design studio,
• have strong technical and visual skills,
• have a high-quality portfolio of a diverse range of projects,
• be ArchiCAD proficient
RETAIL DESIGN CO / SOUTH OF BRISBANE
WHAT WE DO
We are an architecture team that specialises in retail design. We currently design for 3 national and regional clients and have designed nearly 100 retail stores and hospitality venues around Australia.
The role will be to work in our team designing retail and hospitality environments.
Duties may be part or all of below depending on applicant skillset and team requirement.
Working within documented office procedures, standards and time frames to;
• gather and document design briefs from our clients.
• prepare concept & detail designs, tender and construction drawings & documents and presenting them to our clients.
• issue documents to the relevant authorities and consultants and follow up to secure their approvals or designs.
• issue documents to builders for pricing and construction
• carry out periodical site inspections, answer queries from site and process relevant paperwork
• carry out post occupancy reviews to look for how to improve our work
• develop skills around the procedures above as well as reviewing and looking for improvement in our delivery
The salary will be based on relevant award rate.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a combination of
• passionate about retail design
• enthusiastic about learning and developing best practice design skills and procedures
• skilled communicator of ideas
• have competent cad, graphic and office software skills
• keen to work as part of our team
• be respectful of those in the process
This position would be ideally suited to an architect, designer, student or recent graduate with a desire to work in a small growing practice and grow their skills with that practice.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT
Our company is about creating effective and remarkable design outcomes for our clients, their customers and their workers through a process that brings meaning and enjoyment for all involved. Continuous learning and improvement are critical to our design & delivery. Clear and concise communications that respect all in the process are essential to us.
1+ yrs of experience
Have competent CAD, graphic and office software skills
Send email inquiry to:
and we will send you a questionnaire and request for CV.